Leading from the Left

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Survey Results Pouring In

Today, I sent out my periodic e-newsletter to constituents and included information about the Transfer Tax vs Sales Tax discussion the BoCC is having. As I did in Tuesday's post, I included a link to a simple survey designed to assess Orange County residents' preferences about these two options. Well, the response rate has been phenomenal. Folks have sincerely appreciated being asked for their opinion by one of their elected officials

I will share results here on the blog in a few days, once most everyone who wants to participate has had a chance to fill out the survey. To those of you who've participated, thanks. To those who'd still like to, click on the link in the previous post and you'll be taken to the survey.