Benefit Concert for Coalition to Unchain Dogs
The Coalition will be holding a benefit concert at 5:00pm on October 13, 2007 at Durham Central Park. For a $10 donation ($12 at the door), you will enjoy an autumn afternoon on the green grass of Durham Central Park as six wonderful acts fill your ears with music.
Join us, and help raise money to free more dogs!
Please do note the following:
* You are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs, as there is no formal seating at the park.
* Gates open at 4:30 and the concert begins at 5:00.
* No coolers will be allowed into the event. There will be a variety of food and beverage vendors at the event.
* If you do not purchase tickets in advance, you must come prepared to pay cash ($12 per entry) at the door.
* Although we all love them, please do not bring dogs, due to the loud music and the length of this event.
Click HERE to purchase tickets for this wonderful event
We are thrilled to announce that the following bands will be performing at the Coalition's benefit concert:
Sequoya, Jamie Purnell, Beloved Binge, Jon Shain, Bull City, and Competent Drummer